May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

رد: صور مفرحه

May 16, 2004 Holt County Nebraska Tornado

This turned out to be a bit of a needle in the haystack day. I lucked into the best storm of the day. I had no data after Neligh Nebraska, which I thought would suck. I talked back and forth with Steve Peterson who was near North Platte. I decided to stay north, closer to the warm front. I head west right into a digital void(no data). I heard the severe warning down in Loup county and started to see convection to my nw and w as well. Hmmmm, what to do. I gave up the convection west and north and dropped back se, then south on highway 11. I intercepted the Loup County storm west of Chambers. For about 40 minutes all I could see was continous lightning and an apparent hail core to my wsw. Not knowing if it was wise to try and drop sw I just sat and waited. This evolved...

I was slightly shocked to see this structure emerge out of the rain. To bad about the darn powerlines. I do not like to be out of the car in lightning, and the lightning frequency was intense right now.

As the storm moved towards me, the rain let up a bit, revealing a nice rfd notch and developing tornado. It seemed like the second this contacts the ground, a flip was switched on the lightning activity. Lightning went from simply crazy to nearly nothing, in what seemed like less than one minute.

This tornado quickly forms, then lifts, but the rapid rotation continued. Notice the rfd cutting north. That is a pretty impressive rfd cut. The storm was taking on a donut hole appearance in there.

It was right about here the rfd hit me from the south, as it raced north. I don't recall ever being in strong southerly winds in an rfd before. If you find yourself there, it's likely you are in the path of a developing tornado...which probably ain't that far away. I had lost the area of rotation to my southwest as it filled with rain. I'd been watching a new lowered area to the north of it, to my west-northwest. Then all the sudden I notice what is going on, a tornado is approaching not far to my southwest.

Maybe it is hard to see here, but it's in the middle of the image. It's not far away at all. I was now spinning my video camera around, removing it from the window mount, and putting the car in drive. I was parked on a north-south road with no options near me. I needed to drive north about a mile and race back to the east, before this reached the same locations. I wish I would have just had a little more patience and taped things from right here. I just had no lead time, to see what it was going to do.

The previous image very quickly turned into this one, above. I'm wide open with the vid cam, which gives this a view that looks further away than it actually is. That is around a half a mile away or so and moving northeast rather quickly. I'm driving north to my east option.

It weakend then came back, then weakened again by the time I got ahead of it here. I'm looking west as it crosses the road. Note the new funnel rotating rapidly around this wall cloud. If this was to put down a tube here, it was going to just appear...BAM. The whole wall cloud had very strong rotation over this highway. When that is present it seems when a tornado forms it does it in a big hurry.

Strong rfd cut and rotation continues as it lifts rapidly to the north.

Back to some digital still images.

I tried to beat it up to O'Neill, but it didn't really happen. It had lifted sw of O'Neill, but looked to do it again real soon. One would have had to go up into O'Neill then back down to the se, punching right infront of it. It was just west of the highway and I knew I wouldn't make it up into O'Neill and back out and southeast quick enough, so I dropped back south and ended the day.

عضو متواصل الصورة الرمزية برق رعد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

May 28, 2004 Highway 12 Nebraska Supercell

What a storm this turned into! Steve Peterson and I chased this storm from initiation near Spencer NE to Sioux City. I almost did not chase this day as it didn't look like a real great setup. There was nice directional shear but it wasn't very strong. Moisture was also not very deep. I must thank Steve for encouraging me to chase this day.
    The following images are what one would miss, sitting out a close to home chase day because it didn't look worth the drive.

After some work it started to crank...and boy did it crank. It now had raging inflow. My eyes were quickly full of dirt. It had 40mph sustained inflow winds at this point.

East a ways, picking up strength. Steve had moved east a bit and phones me asking if I had done so yet, to see the structure. I said no I was still close to it. He suggests I move east and take a look at it. I moved east, saw this and got a whole lot more excited about the day's prospects. That is one of the coolest scenes I've seen chasing. I was about to see a lot more.

The storm was now sucking inflow very hard and going into simply crazy structures. I've never seen anything like this. Look how smooth the cloud base is away from the center. The speed of the inflow into that base had to be incredible. The powerlines were screaming overhead during this(from the wind through them).

Check out the downdraft of rain! Look how sharp that cutoff is, on the south side. You could almost jump in and out of the core. I don't get how anyone could drive under this and not feel the need to pull over and watch.

Since it was obviously a structure only storm(no real chance at tornadoing) we made sure to keep some distance east for the best viewing. This band/arm swings on around and feeds back west into the storm. The storm is now a big coil and managing a sculpted lowering. I thought it might briefly have a chance to produce as that lowering was wrapping way back in there.

The "arm" is way north now.

Independence Day II, here we come.

We jump east yet again. I forget where we are right here.

I think we move again and stop here. The winds were even stronger now, ripping west into the storm.

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

Looking west as the sun gets lower under the supercell.

We are now getting closer to Sioux City and it keeps changing into something even more crazier than it was before.

This was a permanent look to the thing, a huge donut. This is one of my favorite shots.

I wonder what the folks in Sioux City were thinking at this point. The sirens were blaring and this guy in a truck pulls up and says, "You better seek shelter." I replied, "It'll be ok." I should have driven west into it real quick to see what was happening with the wind and hail.

I jump ahead of it here and head down I-29 for home as it got increasingly linear and weaker. What a chase day.

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

August 26, 2004 sw Iowa Tornadoes

Two supercells had just blown up in nc IA, near Ft. Dodge and this was begining to show up on radar to the south. I opted to chase the southern one and took off. I'm looking south near Omaha here.

Here is the base of the left split of the southern storm, north of Nebraska City. Channel 6 in Omaha reporting 100 mph winds indicated on radar right now. They break in again and continue to report this. The tornado warning comes out shortly after.

This was in the back of the core from the left split. People were stopping on the interstate trying to decide what to do.

I was now in very high winds. I had actually come out of the core of the left split already before this took place. While driving further south towards Nebraska City I could see the lowering with the right mover. Rain quickly blasted west in the rfd. My view south was then blocked as the meso spun up just south of this location. I called 911 and they indicated emergency vehicles were on the way(for this overturned semi). Visibility in this capture looks better than it was. I think I'm on the west side of another semi here and he's blocking the wind. You couldn't see this semi until you were right on it. There were vehicles pulled over behind it and infront of the truck ahead. I wasn't sure which way that lowering and meso were moving. I really didn't want to drive into the back of it.

As I continue south I can see the storm is east of I-29. I continue south and head east at Hamburg IA, in the extreme sw corner of the state. I saw this touch down at one of the crests of a hill. By the next hill it was no longer on the ground. This is looking north towards Riverton.

A bit later in the same area, still driving and still loving the hills.

This is panning east right after that previous vid cap at the new meso with strong rfd cut.

North again.

North a few minutes later. This might have been the same tornadic circulation, though I've heard it wasn't.

It was in this state for a few minutes before roping out.

This is at the same time as the previous image but looking east.

This was rotating as hard as I've ever seen something rotate.

I pulled over and shot video of this amazing sight. I can't believe it didn't produce right here.

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

After shooting some video of the above I blast east. This is looking due north at the lowering behind the intense rfd. This rfd had a pretty cold look to it. The clouds moving south in it were probably moving at nearly 100 mph.

Moving further east and now looking nw.

I'm now south of Coin Iowa, just off the highway looking nnw. Very nice storm with a strong beavertail now.

Lots of vorticies dance around under the very strong rotation. I'm fairly certain alot of the damage done was done without condensation during and shortly after this.

Vorticies right on the ground below the bowl. I guess it is hard to get an idea of what is going on here from the stills/video captures.

I blasted e..then s..then e...then ne around this time to stay ahead of it and lost my view for a few minutes. I got back infront of it at Bradford IA. It was still tor warned as it entered that town, but was just too undercut then. It is now getting much more linear in appearance.

Looking south about the same time.
    All in all a very nice chase for any time of the year, let alone August in IA. These were my first August tornadoes. Congrats to all the others who bagged today-seemed to be lots of them from NE that did. Oh yeah, the public was out in force, as well as the wild life. I almost hit deer twice and that was well before sunset, followed by a dog. Those hills sw of Bradford were so much fun. The only cool thing about the nw MO area is that roller coaster feeling at every hilltop.

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

November 8, 2004
    (night of the 7th, morning of the 8th)

This was shot just north of Blair Nebraska, along the Missouri River, shortly after sunset. I used a digital ISO of 200 on all of these. They were shot in RAW format with a canon digital rebel(300D) with the kit lense(18-55mm). They were stronger shortly before this but I wasn't there and setup yet. For those that have never seen auroras they do not look this bright to the naked eye. Longer exposures with a camera can really bring them out.

You could even see greens looking due east like here. Some areas were even showing green to the south.

They briefly wanted to pick up strength again starting here. Note the wave appearance above the pillars/rays.

This is looking mostly south! That green line is well south of straight up.

The show more or less dies off so I go back home for a while.
    A few hours later another peak occured and was different than all the others of the night. These were very close looking. They didn't look far off the ground at all. This was around and shortly before midnight.

I'm north of Blair on the flats.

Back at the river and bridge, looking north up the river.

Back to the flats north of town. I stay here for the remainder of the night.

A peak just getting going.
    This had weakened from earlier and went well back north to just a white ring. Then I noticed it drifting back south, but now getting stronger. It was so amazing when it got overhead and you could see these high speed vapor flashes going crazy overhead and to the south. It looked like fog moving faster than 1000 mph as it'd flash around.

Around 1:40 and I'm a little "bored".

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

July 12, 2004 Bartlett, NE Tornadoes

Tornado warned supercell on the NE/SD border north of Spencer. It's dropping baseballs at this time. I sat in this very spot, 2 miles nw of Spencer NE, for at least 30 minutes.

You can see the storm I've been on in the upper right of this radar grab and the new convection near O'Neill to the south. I'm on my way south to O'Neill at this time.

Now there are three due to the left split off the O'Neill storm. The split flies northeast into the storm I was on. I beat the core of this split, but just barely. I also beat the core of the O'Neill storm, but it was even closer.

I'm now driving southeast of O'Neill not knowing what the O'Neill storm wanted to do yet, as it just formed. Notice the split has now merged with the storm I had just left.

I beat a nasty core with the O'Neill storm. It was dropping baseballs the second it went up it seemed. I had no idea which way it was to move, and had to assume se like the north one...wrong. 1 hour later I get back closer to it, after messing around on gravel roads in no mans land.
    Convection south of it was concerning me. But looking back at the O'Neill storm you could see it was a flat out bomb of an updraft. The winds aloft were not supposed to be very strong this far south but it really didn't matter when it started to ride this boundary ssw.

This is now much later, after my 'road trip' through the sandhills. This is the new updraft just south of the big O'Neill storm. The north storm was really looking good yet, with a ground dragging tail cloud. The views flat out sucked during that hour or so drive to get back west and south. I should have went south in O'Neill, but ah well. When I get to this view I have lost all views of the northern storm. It was really close to this storm and they basically merge here.

You can see the very first storm is now gone and the O'Neill one is growing, as it's latched onto this boundary.

See this tiny hook to the south here? That is the new tower which produces the Bartlett tornado. The O'Neill storm is merging with it as this happens.

This is just north of Bartlett on highway 81, south of where it meets highway 70, looking wnw. This new southern updraft basically eats the storm north of it. Well I guess you could say it chokes the north one off and the precip cooled air from the north helps enforce this e-w boundary on the new storm. Somewhere around this time frame the storm tops are reaching 65,000 to 70,000 feet.

It is nice to chase somthing that is barely moving.

The time on the radar grab is 7:06.

This is easily the best backlit tornado I've ever seen. Going to use a few video captures here.

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

I think this was the first dust whirl. This is all shot from that one spot just south of 70 on 81.

Just look how big this was on radar now!

This e-w inflow area was crazy. It was this tall inflow mass running east of the storm. It was really a convective beaver tail.

Velocity at 7:06, same time as the above radar grab. This is not very close to the radar and the lowest I could get was at about 14,000 feet.

Most of these stills are at 18mm. Look how rounded the storm is with the wall of inflow stretching east of it.

A snaky tornado forms rapidly. I have some pretty cool video of this from a more zoomed in perspective.

Most of its life was in this state.

Cool lower vortex structure.

It starts to widen as I finally get some precip at my location. It was in this location just west like this for over 5 minutes, almost not moving at all.

I leave after the rain kicks in and it turns into this very wide barrel. It is now moving a bit quicker and to the ssw or even sw. Somewhere in here it does take out 2 houses.

Same time frame as the above image. This storm was now amazingly large and has formed a strong infow tail pointint to the se.

The tornado is likely still wrapped in there to the right of center. I turn west right about here and think I have a closer south option. The south option was not paved so I could either go back east into the rain-wrapped whatever or go further west.

These two frames here are at the same time, 7:35. I can still only get down to around 14,000 feet but look at where the couplet is. It is very much surrounded by precip. This is at the same time that it was turning into the wedge and wrapping rain around itself.

I am pretty certain this is after I am south of it and going west. The weak couplet on the far left side of the image is likely the new tornado. It was getting interesting when I went west. I had put myself infront of the tornado in hopes to quickly drop south when I then see the new tornado to my west.

Time: 7:39

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

This tornado develops to my west and was going on at the same time as the large tornado, which was north of me now.

I'm now se of North Loup, and what a monster. It stopped its ssw direction and turns s, then se, then east now. I was not on it for a while wihle trying to change my course. I'm on it here and it was now racing se. I was doing 70 mph after I found the se highway and it was trying to pass me overhead.

Looking north as I have a chance to pull over finally.

Here is the view west from the same location. My stop here didn't last very long as it raced se.

And to top it off, this was convering the entire sky.

NE usually has one of these southward moving supercells in July. It is hard to know which day it'll happen though. The conditions often don't seem very supportive but a storm goes and anchors on a n-s boundary and helps itself out shear wise. This storm only had 15-20 knots of westerly flow at 500mb. Had it not road this boundary ssw I imagine it would have never done all that it did.

الموضوع سيغلق

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

June 10, 2004 Gothenburg Nebraska

I talked too long to folks at the North Platte library. I goofed bad as I would have gotten the whole show had I left when I first left. I flew out of the library to head for this storm but saw several chasers chatting out front. I stopped for a "second" and we talked about this and that and the fact we had some fear of the dryline bulge still coming out. Well I hung around there chatting for more than 30 minutes too long. Oh well, I got the rope out, out near Big Springs Nebraska. It's really not even worth putting on here. To get it in these larger sizes again, I'd have to dig up the video, and I guess I'm too lazy.

I chased that storm north of Ogallala but gave up on it. I then intercepted this storm south of Gothenburg. I'm looking sw. That core is actually pushing back west as this cloud base above me streams sw. It was clear I needed to get se fast to see what was happening back in there. I get some nice quarter sized hail as I move east here.

I'm now further south, looking west at this base above the Silver Lining Tours guests. This wall cloud forms briefly as the storm crashes and gusts out. After that I wander east and take some stills of a rather nice sky with double rainbows.

ارججو غلقق الموضوع كاملا( رسالة ادارية) اقرب وقت ممكن

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الدولة
    oman
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ماجد سعيد مشاهدة المشاركة
    ارججو غلقق الموضوع كاملا( رسالة ادارية) اقرب وقت ممكن

ليش يغلق الموضوع
    لازم الناس تتعايش مع الاعاصير لانها اصبحت جزء من حياتنا

لاهدف للموظوع اخي .... نرجو الغلق

vip السبلة الصورة الرمزية رمل الصحراء
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2011
    الدولة
    غـــــــاليتي عمـــان
    الجنس
    أنثى
    المشاركات

صور طبيعيه هاذي ليش يغلق الموضوع يعني هاي حاله طبيعيه ف الدول الثانيه والناس متعايشة معاها بكل هدوء...
    الأعاصير والزلازل والبراكين كلها حالات تحدث ولامفر منها بس الأهم كيف الواحد يتعامل معاها وكيف يتصرف بعقلية وبدون تهور ومايصير الا الي كاتبه الله

عضو متواصل الصورة الرمزية عبراوي كلي فخر
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2009
    الدولة
    عبري
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات

حلوه وايد
    زين لو كان يستوي معانا مثلهم

عضو متواصل