تقدم الشركة العمانية لإدارة المطارات (OAMC) بيئة عمل متعددة الثقافات ، ومدفوعة بالأداء الديناميكي. ونحن بحاجة إلى الكوادر البشرية الموهوبة المبتكرة ، من خلال التركيز على خدمة العملاء.
ونقوم بتوظيف المتحمسين الذين يمتلكون التفكير المستقبلي من الموظفين للمساعدة في جعل مطاراتنا أفضل من خلال السفر. كما نقدم فرص الارتقاء الوظيفي وباقة رواتب تنافسية.
كما نبحث عن الأفضل لتحقيق رؤيتنا المتمثلة في التركيز على خدمة العملاء ، والابتكار وتحقيق الأرباح من خلال تشغيل المطارات ، وإدارة وتطوير المطارات في سلطنة عمان لتصبح إحدى البوابات الرئيسية في الشرق الأوسط ، والتي تعمل على تحقيق مستوى عالمي لمعايير السلامة والجودة الخدمات.
OAMC currently has career opportunities and is recruiting the following positions:Vacant Position Recruitment Reference Application Status Muscat based positions Security ManagerHR/SEC/11/0027Omani National Only HR OfficerHR/HR/11/0028Omani National only Auto Cad DraftsmanHR/OPS/11/0035Omani National only Salalah based PositionCivil Engineer HR/SAL/11/0034Omani National Only Airport Security Manager Ref: HR/SEC/11/0027 – Muscat based
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing management of the public safety and security functions of OAMC related functions, maintaining the securityand integrity of the airport and compliance with National Civil Aviation Security Program (NCASP) and ICAO annex 17. Qualifications/Experience
- Bachelor degree preferably in Aviation Management (Masters is an advantage).
- Certified Specialized training in Security.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role at a medium or large hub airport.
- Middle East experience is an advantage.
Key responsibilities (asprovided under the NCASP and ICAO annex 17)will include:
- Serve as the airport operator’s primary and immediate contact for security related activities and communications with CAAAVSEC department by reporting on the weaknesses in the security system, breakthroughs or attempts to penetrate.
- Establish, maintain, coordinate and supervise the implementation of the airport security program in compliance with the NCASP requirements.
- Establish and maintain Airport security and facilitation committee in confirmation with the stipulated requirements.
- Maintain effective liaison with other airport departments, relevant law enforcement authorities and with commercial air transport operators providing service from the airport, as well as the managers/ security managers of other airport tenants and the AVSEC.
- Ensure that the activities of airport security personnel, fire and rescue staffs are coordinated.
- Ensure adequate security awareness and training for airport personnel.
- Establish and promote an effective threat/occurrence response capability and maintain a record of all occurrences of unlawful interference affecting airport operations.
- Conduct airport surveys, inspections, audits and investigations of all security related functions to ensure full compliance and report any deficiencies for corrective actions.
- Proficient in MS Office and airport related communications.
- In depth knowledge of the operations of an emergency operations center.
- In depth knowledge of NCASP and ICAO annex 17 and 9, local laws, and ordinances as related to security.
- Proficient in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing.
- Proficient in planning and organizing.
- Ability to quickly recognize and analyze irregular events.
- Bi-lingual in English/Arabic.
- Familiar with laws of Oman is an advantage.
- To maintain excellent communication and working relationship with CAA regulator and related airport stakeholders.
- To be proficient in handling conflict and uncertain situations.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions/changes in priorities.
HR officer – Ref HR/HR/11/0028 – Muscat based
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of existing payroll and development of payroll aspect of new ERP system. Qualification/Experience
- Bachelordegree in HumanResources , Business Administration or relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 3 yearsexperience in HR.
- CIPD or similiar qualification is an advantage.
- Establish and maintain payroll work assignments and schedules and ensure timely and accurate processing of the monthlypayroll.
- Keep track of employee vacations and maintainleaveregister.
- Maintain list of additions & deletions for staff medical insurance registering medical insurance claims &coordinatingwithmedicalinsurancecompany.
- Maintain an accuratedatabaseall employees in the company.
- Manage and processemployee benefits.
- Proficient in MS Office and payroll ERP systems.
- Proficient in English and Arabic. (written and spoken).
Auto Cad Draftsman – HR OPS/11/0035 – Muscat based position
The successful candidate will be responsible for updating existing airport drawings, producing designs for new facilities and creating and maintaining a drawing file database within the Operations Department. Qualifications/Experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering discipline.
- Have at least two years experience in AutoCAD with a commercial business.
- Diploma in drafting and /or Auto Cad software.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrates a motivated self starter who can work independently if required and complete tasks within a given timeframe.
- Have knowledge of IT systems and be familiar with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Ability to take measurements or survey information from an area and convert them quickly and efficiently into an AutoCAD Drawing.
- Ability to review existing plans and advise management on possible issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- A fast learner with ability to become skilled in all aspects of airport operations.
- Current Omani driving license.
Civil Engineer – Ref HR/SAL/11/0034 – Salalah based position
The successful candidate will provide technical advice and support on all construction issues including assisting in management, design and delivery of projects , overview and planning of airport buildings/systems, runways, aprons, taxi ways and supervision /control of construction /repairs work in line with Airport safety and regulatory authorities. Minimum Qualifications/Experience l> Bachelors degree in civil engineering
Minimum 2 years experience in buildings structural design and construction or roads experience.
Pavement , structural design, building fabric maintenance (including public health systems), design of small buildings and airport experience is an advantage. Key responsibilities
- Responsible for set up and operation of civil engineering section and work control systems.
- Design and map existing systems, structures and facilities.
- Provide input on Salalah Development.
- Preparation, presentation and assessment of tender documents.
- Directing or participating in surveys in the process of laying out installations.
- Establishing reference points, elevations and grades to guide construction.
- Estimating costs for the contractor payments.
- Supervision of direct construction, observing construction progress and ensuring projects confirm with specifications an giving advice on possible corrections.
- Handling schedule delivery of materials.
- Analyzing project costs.
- Knowledge of airfield pavement PCN/CAN classifications.
- Knowledge of technical evaluation of pavement and various method of repairs of flexible and rigid pavements.
- Ability to carry out PCI.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Proficient in Auto cad, Staad and visio and other design software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering principles, methods and practices.
- Proficient in supervision of teams.
Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their applications in English quoting the appropriate reference number along with a CV copy. Applications to be submitted by E mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 5th June 2011.