Tired of wasting time in FIFA ultimate team and not acquiring coins? You want to get the team of your dreams? Do not hesitate and buy the cheapest FIFA 18 coins on http://www.fifacoinsreviews.com/fifacoin-reviews. Do not wait any longer and buy coins to get the squad you have always wanted.

I promised you a review of this legend, here it is! SBC Kaka cost me around 50,000 coins thanks to the packs I got in the SBC, so definitely a great price for a 92 player. I made 29 games with him, I scored 19 goals and made 26 assists, pretty decent then..

85 PAC (9/10): Definitely felt that way, he was fast, but not too fast actually. Perfect for a CAM, he accelerates well (86) and has a good sprint speed (83), just what you need for a CAM.

91 SHO (10/10): Perfect shooting. You can even play him at ST, I believe CF is the best position to can put Kaka in. His finishing (88) was great, along with his positioning (92). His long shots and shot power (both 91) were unstoppable. Literally. I think I scored around 10 goals from outside the penalty area. He also has the clinical finisher and distance shooter specialties. You can either play him at CAM or CF and ST, he’ll do the job just fine, and even more.

89 PAS (9.5/10): This is exactly what you need for a CAM and CF. A great passer, and Kaka is among them. His vision (94) coupled to his short (91) and long passing (82) allowed him to find very little spaces and yet give precise passes. Though, a bit disappointed about his free-kicks (78) they were not very good, even if his curve (94) looked nice on the pitch.

95 DRI (9.5/10): The ball sticks to his feet, literally, he may not the most agile player in the game, he is still a fantastic dribbler. His agility (82) was not amazing but his ball control (96) and dribbling (99) were perfect. A little problem: his balance (77), he tends to fall quite often.

32 DEF (N/N): No problem with it until you do not play it at CM.

73 PHY (8/10): His strength was great (88), but I only gave him the rating of 8/10 because his stamina (55) was awful, he needs to be replaced around the 60-70th minute. That is a big issue.

You understood it, for around 100,000 coins (maybe even less), you have a fantastic CAM that can also play CF and ST.fifa 18 coins review
Do not hesitate to try him out.